important announcement: management has decided to post a successful mini-impossibility to distract from the lack of progress on the bread making “impossibility.”
Mini Impossible: How to display medals and awards
(1) Buy an herb-drying rack at an exorbitant price at an antique store.
(2) Pat yourself on the back at being ahead of the curve in the herb-drying rack trend.
(3) Discover that you have no place to hang aforementioned herb-drying rack and try to sell at yard sale.
(4) Realize that the herb-drying rack trend has yet to take off in the state of Kentucky when no one purchases rack at yard sale.
(5) Wait 4 months and put out herb-drying rack at another yard sale.
(6) Cringe when, surprisingly, yet again, no one buys the incredibly trendy herb-drying rack at the yard sale.
(7) Place herb-drying rack in attic.
(8) Wait one year.
(9) Plan a party and realize that you have a blank space over television in playroom.
(10) Go to attic for inspiration. Spy neglected herb-drying rack and immediately re-purpose as medal and award display.
(11) Pat yourself on the back on your ingenuity as children cheer and guests marvel at your incredibly unique award/medal display.
(12) Post herb-drying/medal award display as your “mini impossibility” and return to the arduous task of trying to figure out how to bake homemade bread.
And now for those of you following along…..I would like to give you an update on some of our “impossibility” participants. You see, unlike me, there are a host of bloggers who have been making incredible progress with their “impossible.”
They are inspiring and creative and determined and overwhelmingly optimistic. They have embraced the challenge and emerged successful. Please stop by to cheer them as they near the finish line.
At thissortaoldlife check out their bathroom remodel. Great step-by-step instructions on their progress!
Laura over at Top This Top That is re-doing on her game room. She has already re-painted and is posting updates this week!
Laura from Whimsical Perspective is tackling her kitchen. Check out the before pictures of the floor.
Jaime from The Bullock 5 is building a fireplace wall. She has made great progress….the wall is in place.
Laura (I guess you have to be named Laura to participate in this challenge) from SweetPeasSamplings is stitching up a storm. She is super-talented and creative with her needle and thread. Stop by to check out her stockings!
Congratulations one and all on a job well done!
Remember to stop by and link up your “impossible” on January 31 at each of these incredibly inspiring blogs:
PS If these ladies have inspired you and you want to participate in our challenge click here.