I am many things.
I am a thrifter, a painter, a glitterer, a sander and a trash spotter.
I am a mother of four, a wife, a friend, a maid, a restaurant take-out orderer, and a chauffeur.
I am many things,
but I am not a professional decorator.
Not even close.
As a matter of fact, I shudder at what a professional decorator would say if they ever visited my home.
So, in honor of professional decorators everywhere, I decided to come up with a list….
A list of the top five things a decorator might say if they ever dropped by for a visit.
5. Are those pumpkins next to your nativity scene?
4. Is that vinyl on those plates? Really. That is so 2010.
3. Last time I checked silver trays belong on the side table, not on trees.
2. Lowe’s called and they want their drop cloths back from your windows.
and the number one thing a decorator might say if they visited my house……
1. You got that bench out of the trash?
Seriously….what’s next….old windows you turn into chalkboards?
Professional decorators everywhere, I salute you.
Just please don’t stop by for a visit.